Lucia & Gabby
I originally met Lucia through Urban Roots, a youth development organization I’ve done some photography for in the past.
It was wonderful to be asked to photograph her wedding to Gabby, and I loved all of their unique plans. They hosted a traveling petting zoo, including baby chicks, an iguana, a bunny and a hedgehog. Lucia also drew pictures of all of her favorite animals and decorated every table top with a drawing.
So many parts of their wedding were handmade with love, including the wedding cake, made by Laura and Makeda. I loved witnessing them joyfully serve it to everyone.
Photographed at The Wildflower Barn in Driftwood, Texas.
- Custom Attire (Lucia's dress & Gabby's tux): Linda Carter
- DJ: Natalia — Premier Austin DJs
- Coordinator: Rachel Lynn Beck — The Wildflower Barn
- Animals: Tiny Tails To You
- Rentals: Monarch Event Rentals
- Catering: Mandola's
- Hair & Makeup: Makenzi Laine
- Flower source: Cassiopeia Farm
- Flower source: Fifty Flowers
- Flower arrangement: Lucia and friends
- Cake: Made by Lucia's sister, Laura, and Laura's partner, Makeda
- Invitations & Paper: Lucia Cole
- Envelopes Calligraphy: Martha Cole Calligraphy